- Mark activating W6SFM in the California QSO Party
- 1943 Vibroplex Blue Racer I found at an antique shop. Restored by Mike, N6MQL
- Young Mark, WA1JCX, pounding brass in 1968
- The K6JJR home-brew 6146 station, output 25 watts. (I’ve worked 30 states including Maine and Hawaii!)
- Vintage Skillman key, 1968, restored by Mark, K6JJR Misc.
- War time photos in celebration of the SFM ARC’s Bug Roundup Event
First licensed in 1967 as WA1JCX in Hartford CT., I have lived in Northern Calif. since 1977. Amateur interests include CW, VHF weak signal work,restoring vintage radios and home-brewing. I am a member of FISTS CW Club, CWOPS and member of the SFM ARC. Served as president to the W6SFM 2012-2013.
Thank you for visiting my Home Page. To E-Mail me click HERE